So I never had pictures taken of Luke when he turned one. You know, nothing professional. In fact, the cheap-o place we usually go is nowhere to be found in Omaha. Bummer. We're to cheap to try anything else, so we put our amateur skills to work. Here are the results (Yes, grandparents and great grandparents, you should expect these in the mail):
We have a handful of board games that have expansions, right? So Matt combines the expansion pieces with the original game leaving a handful of boxes with nothing to do. So I re-purposed them for the kids!
Here is Reid's (a sporty theme):
Zeke's (video game theme):
Luke's (superhero theme):
Gwen's (no theme in particular. Just trying to make it look girly using boy themed paper...):
While they don't wholly know what to do with them yet, they like them! I'm good with that.
~Hoveys
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment