Thursday, March 6, 2014

A Wedding- Andrew and Erika 2/22/14

 My brother Andrew was married on February 22nd. He married Erika Davis, a very patient woman who waited for Andrew to return from his two year mission, serving as a missionary for the church. God bless those two. I am so happy for them. Their destination? The Draper Utah Temple. Yes, I sincerely wish these photos were significantly better...







We traveled to Utah on Wednesday, with only one stop in Western Nebraska to meet up with Grandma Hovey and watch Zeke, Reid, and Gwen go home with her. Then we kept Luke and kept on truckin'! Uncle Dennis and Aunt Debra hospitably took us in until Sunday morning. I am so grateful to them. They're the salt of the earth!
On Sunday night we arrived at Scottsbluff, and I wanted to record whatever greeting we got:

Wow, did we miss the kids! They were such good sports on the car ride and everything.
Here is a little photoshop fun showcasing the beautiful newlyweds.

~Hoveys

No comments: