Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween at the Durham Museum

 Upon seeing what pictures I took, Matt said, "That's all you have?" Yes. There were several exhibits that said not to use cameras, so I complied, okay?!
Anyway, the Durham Museum had a Halloween night which I really wanted us all to attend. Each exhibit that featured people in history had characters come to life. For example, the Civil War exhibit had a soldier come to life just to pass out candy. A pioneer came to life near a covered wagon, a store clerk came to life, a train conductor, an elevator operator and a trolley driver and more. Very, very cool place.
There were decorations:

 There were workshops on how to do scary makeup. The man in this picture is one of the meteorologists for one of the local news stations:

Zombies:

Crafts:

And videos. I accidentally filmed this one sideways, but I will post it anyway, I guess:

~Hoveys

No comments: