My 13th favorite cake ever decorated:
Zeke's age 2 cake. Supposed to be a car...
My 12th favorite cake ever decorated:
Reid's age 1 cake. Supposed to be modeled after the two balls placed above it...
My 11th favorite cake ever decorated:
Gwen's age 1 cake. Supposed to be a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. If I ever do this again, and I might, I know how to do it better...
My 10th favorite cake ever decorated:
Reid's age 3 cake. Supposed to look like Legos.
My 9th favorite cake ever decorated:
Gwen's age 2 cake. I tried simply writing "happy bday", and it just looks terrible.
My 8th favorite cake ever decorated:
Zeke's age 4 cake. This cake isn't too bad, but not too good either. It is "The Incredibles" logo.
My 7th favorite cake ever decorated:
Reid's age 2 cake. This cake wasn't that bad. Just not original...
My 6th favorite cake ever decorated:
Reid's (2nd) age one cake (two different parties). This one was way better than the first, but still blah.
My 5th favorite cake ever decorated:
Zeke's age 5 cake. He had a birthday party that year for friends. I thought I was pretty genius to do cupcakes, actually. I didn't just slab the icing on either. Details...
My 4th favorite cake ever decorated:
Zeke's age 3 cake. Gotta love WALL-E.
My 3rd favorite cake ever decorated:
Zeke's age 1 cake. I had a clear vision how this would turn out, and it did. Recognize it? Baby Einstein.
My 2nd favorite cake ever decorated:
Reid's age 4 cake. The computer game we hold so dear...
Drum roll (bbrrrddddddddd) My 1st favorite cake ever decorated IS:
Zeke's age 6 cake. I really love this. Really, really.
I don't love Zeke's age 7 cake. It was lightsabers. The yellow is the best I could per Zeke's insistence that people should be holding the two smaller lightsabers. Anyway, this has been fun. I'll post about our big boy's birthday celebrations another day!
~Hoveys

1 comment:
Love that you documented all the cakes. I used to take pictures but I don't have them for all the years for all the kids...I loved the sandwich cake too :)
Post a Comment