He started checking the mail for birthday cards at 8:30 in the morning, the day before. The mail does not come that early. :)
He wanted a Star Wars themed cake. With it being "part dark side and part light side." I wasn't about to do anything like that- sorry Zeke. But I tried to do light sabers. It wasn't pretty, but Zeke appreciated it, which is all that matters.
Blow that candle out!
With his birthday money he has talked about buying a great many things. But all he could talk about on the day of his birthday was buying a fish. So we bought the fish, the tank, the food, the water treatment, and that random bamboo head thingy in the water. What did he name his new beta fish? Darth Vader. Yep. What I find funny is that the kids keep getting the names of Homestar the lizard, and Darth Vader the fish, mixed up.
I love this fish. I love these fish in general. I'm kind of jealous. But I know that when and if Zeke gets bored of "Darth Vader," I'll be the primary caretaker. Ha ha. I think he'll be good to his little guy though. I took a video if "Darth Vader" during the Rush Limbaugh Show. I guess we're trying to teach "Darth Vader" to swim to the right! Har har har.
We love you, Zeke. Our big boy.
~Hoveys
No comments:
Post a Comment