If there is a picture taken but doesn't fit right in to a particular post's theme, it has potential to be forgotten, you know?
I don't want to forget so here are a few pictures. There are videos too, but that are too long for blogger. Oh well.
After a nifty storm, I was hoping for a rainbow. Didn't get it but saw some cool cloud formations. Then there was Gwen who was terrified of the thunder, and didn't want me outside either:
How distraught is she? :(
A quick pic to show the children loving there picnic table given us from their Spackman cousins. Cool:
The annual Wagon Wheel Lake Pack Meeting tradition. Families invited, of course. Zeke and Reid went out on this boat. Zeke is in a blue life jacket and Reid couldn't be seen from this angle because he was riding on a floatie behind the boat. I'm surprised he was bold enough to do that!
~Hoveys
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment