Monday, July 8, 2013

Vacation Part 2: Omaha Visits BYU

**One fun thing that Reid said when lighting off fireworks in Scottsbluff was, "Daddy, burn down the tree!"**
**Upon arriving in Provo, we told Zeke this is where he was born. He said, "Hi, Provo! You remember me? I used to be born here and now I'm six!**
**Matt pointed out the Lavell Edward Stadium and said it is where BYU plays football. Reid got caught up in the moment and said, "Go Huskers!"**


Alright, so we arrived at my sister's home on Monday night. Tuesday morning we drove over to BYU's campus so that Matt could relive his glory days. We met up with LeGrand and went to the art museum. I was pretty sure I wasn't supposed to take pictures of the art, but did it until I had to be told not to by a little part time security guard whom I probably could have beat up. :)
This first one is the original.

This is a depiction of all the curious, joyous angels who may have witnessed the birth of the Savior. I love Joseph's exhausted face as any father's would be after helping his wife through child birth.

Immigrants on Staten Island





A pose next Brigham Young's statue. The kids are showing off their new BYU paraphernalia.

We ate lunch at the Wilkinson Center and toured the new Hinckley Building. It was a fun outing! Luke thought Gwen's pompom was funny, so I got a video:

It was a really hot day so when we got back to the cousins house, the kids joined them in the pool.

Alek and Henry showed off some Karate skills. I wasn't thinking about the camera when Alek showed me some stuff prior to my filming but I did get this:


~Hoveys

No comments: