Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Vacation Part 3: Omaha Hikes the Y

 On the way to Y Mountain we saw some hot air balloons:

Emily secured two baby backpack carrier things within 45 minutes, so that Matt and I could carry Luke and Gwen:
  Andy carried Finn and Emily carried the water. She ultimately had the most important job!


 Here we are at the beginning:

Water...

I enjoyed the flowers I could see from the path:


 Look who hike the Y!


  My niece and nephews were a bit too daring. They scooted down the Y and then came back up. Whoa.

  A side view of the Y:

 A mountain with a view:
 Provo Temple

 Lavell Edward Stadium

Provo Missionary Training Center



 On the way back to the cousins' house we detoured to show the kids where we met. Good ol' Arcadia Apartments:


Later that night Matt went to a movie with LeGrand and Russell and I followed the cousins to their family's farm! I didn't take pictures but Emily did. So I'll get those later.

~Hoveys

No comments: