Monday, October 8, 2012

FHE Treat Time!

 Quick little testimonial for Family Home Evening. I love it. Sure it doesn't go perfectly very often, but it has moments. Two weeks ago, the day couldn't have gone worse. But when we settled down for FHE, the day completely changed. It changed the atmosphere in a heartbeat. I love FHE!
Tonight we made Oreo pumpkin thingies.... They were a hit:

Gwen took a couple cookies prematurely:

If you can't see the jack 'o' lantern faces, use your imagination!  :)


 Enjoying their hard work:


~Hoveys



2 comments:

Christine said...

I love your cute FHE treats and the tent idea. Since my kids are older the last couple of general conferences I have a Monday night trivia game with prizes on conference the day before. The rule is they can use their notes...so the better the notes the better chance they have to win the prizes.

Matt and Maggie said...

Love it!