Matt does the haircuts in the family. Well, the hair buzzes. Himself and the boys. I'll get mine done professionally. Gwen on the other hand, does not need a buzz, nor, in my opinion, a professional just yet. For some reason, I felt I could do something for her...
I realize I'm only showing one side of her head. She smeared stickiness on the other side. Sorry the pictures are blurry, as my model wouldn't stop moving.
I don't really know what look I was going for. I guess I hoped it'd turn out like #18:
Maybe it looks a little bit more like #14:
I don't know... Anyway, here is a pic of happy Gwen hanging out with her babies. She strategically placed them there to sit next to. Cutie!
~Hoveys
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago


3 comments:
I think it turned out cute! You're brave to cut your daughter's hair. I cut everyone's hair in my house, besides mine, but they're all boys. Even that's a challenge!
It's cute Maggie! I love a good bob. I do the hair cuts for everyone else too, but get mine done professionally as well, haha!
Ha ha Love the sports girls haircut references. I think with girls Gwen's age its good to just have it without the long whispys hanging all over. You don't have many options yet until it gets longer anyway. Cute job though ;)
Post a Comment