Happy Birthday big boy!!
Today had ups and downs. I think overall, Zeke had a fun-filled day, but it was rocky. I don't feel so great and my good moods were sporadic. But enough about me.
In each of the following pictures, Zeke has a mask on his head. That was one of our activities of the afternoon.
We ran out of daylight, so gift time happened in the dark! Zeke got a bike and here he is taking the bow off:
Here is the picture taken right before Reid climbed on it and messed up the kickstand:
Here is a nervous big boy on a new bike. No more training wheels:
Opening birthday cards from Great Grandma Martin and Great Grandma and Grandpa Ward:
Cupcake time! Zeke likes Luigi WAY more than Mario. He wanted white cake, green frosting and Luigi. So this is what I came up with:
I'm pretty proud of the result both in looks and taste! :)
Later this week we are going to go to an indoor water park called Coco Keys. We're pretty excited about that.
We love you Zeke. You are experiencing a time with a lot of changes. It is tough to keep up! You're trying swimming lessons, a new bike, school, losing teeth, and all sorts of things. But you are smart, loving and you love to try things! You are a shining example to your brother and sister. They love you so.
Heavenly Father knows you and loves you too. He loves every prayer you eagerly give. He loves every act of kindness you give. He loves it when you read the scriptures, sing Primary songs, and listen to scripture stories. He loves it when you are a great big boy for your mom and dad.
You are awesome!
~Hoveys
1 comment:
what!? Who said these kiddos could grow up like this? I love the cupcakes! Very clever!
Post a Comment