Monday, September 3, 2012

Candid Photos

Gwen is in to dress-up clothes, it seems. Here, she is trying to pose in Zeke's TMNT costume:
 


 Our neighborhood association held a kind of carnival. There was a bouncy house, face painting, balloon art and food. I wanted more pictures, but all I have is the boys climbing into the bouncy house. I wanted Gwen's face painted, but that was a whole dramatic (or perhaps hormonal) story I am still bitter over.
After that carnival we had an Elders Quorum activity. Elders and their wives playing volleyball. It was so fun! I hit the floor a couple times and nearly gave Matt panic attacks with each fall. I forgot to take pictures.

My cutie patootie almost two years old:

Zeke got a hold of the camera the other day. I love this one that he took:

I haven't blogged in a while, and intend to play catch-up. Hope this post finds you well!
~Hoveys

No comments: