Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ultrasound Results

Last Thursday was our ultrasound!! Results are in and we are having a boy. Matt asked me the night before if I was nervous. Nervous whether this baby would show the same signs as Gwen. I was not nervous. I feel Gwen's trial is her own. Anyway, you know how if you've been through enough ultrasounds searching for gender, you just know what body parts you're looking for/at? Well, I knew that I would be able to look at this baby's head and just know. I sat through US after US of staring at Gwen's head. So, I was very confident. Baby boy is perfectly healthy.
The technician asked if we were discovering gender that day and we said yes. She then asked our predictions and I readily said boy. Matt wouldn't even tell me at home and was not going to even indulge the tech, but she was persistent. So he admitted he suspected a girl. Maybe one day we will have another girl, but Gwen really can hold her own for now. Really. Really. :)
So that is our happy ultrasound news!

Hoveys

No comments: