Monday, July 30, 2012

The Good Samaritan

Yesterday for "Sharing Time" in Primary, it was of course the fifth week. There are no outlines for fifth weeks so I did a review of the four weeks prior. What we did is split into four groups, each group getting one week's topic to teach/review to the rest of us. Reid was in group 4, and they went first. Their topic was being kind to others. One boy wanted to demonstrate by acting out the Good Samaritan story. By this point Reid fell asleep sitting upright in his chair. Reid became the victim because to us it appeared he was playing at being passed out. As he slept the skit went on around him. It. Was. So. Funny!! His teacher joked that he was the best actor in the group. I wished I'd had a camera. Priceless. One boy who either believed he was faking it, or just wasn't paying attention finally realized he was asleep and declared it kind of loudly. 

Hoveys

No comments: