So the other day on the phone with my sister, she told me about an activity she was to do with her Young Women at church. Using this tutorial, they made maxi dresses. I wanted to as well!
The tutorial has you purchase more fabric than truly necessary, so I made the leftovers into a dress for baby G! I also made a first attempt at dolling up Gwen's hair, but by the end of church it had lost the will to live. Her hair is so fine. I told Matt at dinner tonight that I hope the baby has brown hair. He said it didn't look likely. :)
So I love the power of prayer. We've been on the receiving end handfuls of times. But are always pleased to be of service. Seeing prayers answered in the lives of loved ones has a genuine affect on our little pray-ers, Zeke and Reid. Ourselves as well, of course.
Have a fantastic week!
~Hoveys
P.S. I cannot remember whether I blogged this or not, but the gender ultrasound is on August 2nd. I'm counting down! Only one of my brothers has more than one daughter. Boys outnumber girls amongst the cousins by 3 to 1. Is that right? Wow! We'll see. :)
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago
1 comment:
We are very much the opposite right now! Girls are the only thing on the radar. But, that's alright with us.
Post a Comment