Por ejemplo:
This one is ultimately my favorite! A cougar reminding us not to tap on the glass. Thank you Cougar, I plum near forgot:
My favoritest tradition of all is to go to Bennett, NE. Enjoying the five "F's": Family, friends, food, fun and fireworks. Zeke freaked out. My dad said he was in for a treat when Zeke would tense up on his lap for a simple firecracker. Sure enough he screamed bloody murder and believe the fireworks were going to start him on fire and kill him. He waited in the car for the rest of the night. Poor kid. I don't know what my brother said to him, but he was significantly more calm when we were leaving. Then every time he saw a fireworks out the window he would fain amazement and once he even declared, "It's a celebration!" We're like, why weren't you this easy going two hours ago? For your information, Gwen and Reid were fine.
Here again though, I didn't take too many pictures.See the stress on Zeke's face?
Gwen pretty much got held by everyone but me that night. I was stunned when I realized I'd only seen her long enough to give her her dinner and get her in the car- which I don't think I did. Here she is hanging out with Erika:
Then there is this dude. Brought a freakin' hot dog shooter thingy. The kids and the Missionary Elders had fun with that:
Above all, we must realize that no arsenal or no weapon in the arsenals of the world is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.
RONALD REAGAN, First Inaugural Address, January 20, 1981
~Hoveys
No comments:
Post a Comment