I also drew from an idea on pinterest and had the boys play with colored bubbles and such that would show up in the snow! None of the bubbles froze on the way down though. Not cold enough for that:
Reid, like most three year-old children, got cold, uncomfortable and bored after about 10 minutes. He then fell asleep on the couch:
If Matt 'helping' Zeke with this snowman is any indication of Cub Scouts, I can't wait 'til Pinewood Derby time, ha ha!
Here he is meticulously carving the face:
And here is the finished project:
Our ward's Elders Quorum was in charge of making sure the church property was shoveled after any time it snowed in the month of January. It snowed one time. I know our Elder's Quorum is secretly giddy about that. Anyway, the one time it snowed Matt just went there and did it himself. Unemployed with a desire to just see it done, he did it. I don't envy the men who had to scoop up this snow storm because it was nice and wet and heavy.
Matt and I fasted in the beginning of January, that he could find a job by the end of January. When his severance ended. Well, Heavenly Father surely heard because Matt started work as a temp for Mutual of Omaha on January 31st.
Fun story. His friend Zach was leaving his position as temp for Mutual when he informed his employers about Matt. Matt was the only person interviewed and was (later that day) offered the job. Thank you, Zach!
~The Hoveys
No comments:
Post a Comment