Sunday, February 5, 2012

Walk for Life-2012


We headed out to Lincoln for Nebraska's annual Walk for Life. Got there a bit late so we missed several of the speeches. I ditched Matt, Reid and Gwen and took Zeke with me to go to the front of the crowd of 5,000 to get a better look of my Mom who is the master of ceremonies each year. Because I left Matt behind with the camera, I didn't get any pictures of the balloon ceremony, but here are some from the past:
 We were literally in the back of the pack. There were so many people!


Here is our keynote speaker, Ryan Bomberger. He was conceived through rape and had a biological mother who not only chose life, but adoption:


Please visit this website. He repeatedly reiterated that he doesn't love to go the white versus black route, but statistics are statistics. He was so good!

After the Walk we hung out in town for a bit. The boys got to play with their cousins Eli, Millie, Abel, Hayden and Bryar. It was my Mom's birthday, but she was awfully busy with all the Right to Life stuffs, so I hope to celebrate it another day.

I love life and I love my family!! Mom gave the kids stickers that say, "CHOOSE LIFE! YOUR MOM DID." Those stickers are still on their coats. Gwen's got attention from some at the store the other day. :)

~The Hoveys

No comments: