In this picture, Zeke was learning the different values of the rods. He discovered that one blue rod connected to a white rod is the same height as an orange rod. The same for the red rods to the green rod and the green/white rods to the purple. He was pretty pleased with himself. As he should be!
This picture is such a blur, but oh well. I love it when Gwen looks around the edge of her highchair. Her wounded soldier crawl is getting, well, less wounded I guess? She loves mobility. And peas. She loves peas. And pulling my hair. She finds pure delight in pulling my hair... :)
Milk mustache
Sweet Reid. He is getting better at this whole potty training thing. I love when he asks about new vocabulary. The way he looks when he tries those new words on his lips is adorable. He takes on such pride when doing big boy things such as picking out his own clothes and wiping his own nose. The other day he pulled out a shirt with numbers on the front. He said it was like baseball. I asked if he meant football and he said yes. He then said he wanted to kick the football but them admitted he was to little. It was endearing!
Zeke got Birthday money from great/grandparents and got to go to Target. He had his heart set on Mario and Luigi. This is essentially what we found:
SO THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY MONEY!!!! He is in love. We had a free month trial with Netflix online, and I found an old school children show called "The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!" from back in 1989. Zeke and Reid enjoyed it, but alas, the month came to an end.
Well, if that doesn't sum up the post, I don't know what will.
~the Hoveys



No comments:
Post a Comment