Last Sunday I found some tomatoes ready for picking. So I began the process and before I knew it, I harvested a couple handfuls of healthy green beans from the plants I left for dead. So surprised was I to find them! In fact, I had left them alone for so long that many of them grew to be at least 8 inches long. Monsters! I don't know why the bugs left them alone, but I am really grateful.

Then the bell pepper plant that I've mentioned in a past post, has given me it's 3rd, 4th and 5th peppers in this picture:
Not only are there more peppers to come from that plant, but the OTHER pepper plant that I left for dead (because it got overpowered by a tomato plant) has two peppers growing on it now! It makes me so happy.
~Hoveys
No comments:
Post a Comment