Here are my guys enjoying one of the many displays:
Poor Gwen never made it out of the stroller:
Then we have a couple shots of what we saw:
Got a couple videos. Here is one:
But the creme de la creme is the Thomas the Tank Engine ride. The line was awfully long but Gwen and I held our spot and 40 minutes later-or something like that, my guys joined us and took their turn with Thomas, Annie and Claribel:
After we got home, Matt put a light switch plate that had a train on it in the boys room. Then we played with some Styrofoam airplanes bought at the display. Adorned in Thomas stickers, I got a picture of Gwen:
Zeke and I were watching The Incredibles the other day, and it was at the part in the beginning where Mister Incredible saves a man from committing suicide. Zeke asked why he would jump from the building. As I stuttered through an answer, he said that they'd have to get a new dad! Can you imagine the thought process? Zeke knows the jumper must be a dad, and therefore thought the man's family would need a new one! I could analyze movies all day long...
Matt had MLK Day off from work after working a half day on Saturday. So not quite a three day weekend (boo-hoo, I know...). But get this! For some reason, I'm the one who got to sleep in. He cleaned the kitchen and then let me got to the gym for an hour and a half! Yes, my muscles are paying for that one, but still! Goodness. Love him!
I always love the over the shoulder shot of babies:
Reid and his silliness with glasses:
Zeke and his (blurry) new CTR ring:
~the Hoveys
No comments:
Post a Comment