Thursday, January 13, 2011

Weigh in #1

I found this amazing ribbon at the fabric store that screamed mother/daughter head bands. I don't know that a head band was the right move for me, but oh well:
My three cute kiddies!
On a whim, we bought this love seat at Goodwill on Saturday. Matt loves it!It is comfy.

And the weigh in is as follows:
Starting weight: 184.4 lbs
Week 1: 185 lbs
For a total weight loss of: +.6

EXCITING!!! Insert sarcasm here. I'll deal. Don't worry!

3 comments:

Kyra and Ben said...

Been there done that on the weigh in thing. We all have weeks like that :)Good luck with it and those headbands look really cute.

Heather Ashby said...

I just got a treadmill and I'm going to be doing a little weight loss too (hopefully...). I would say I'd race you to some milestones for motivation but after seeing how good you did last year I know I would lose lol! Good luck though, I know you'll get the weight off pretty quick cuz you're impressive like that :)

Christine said...

You know...muscle weighs more than fat so...you must be building muscle! ;)