Sweet little Reid fell asleep a little prematurely that day.
♥Reid has a great imagination. He can play easily alone or with Zeke. But not necessarily with others....
♥He loves to help me clean- or in his words, "fean".
♥He loves cake so much that that is what he asks for when he hears the word "treat".
♥He tries to sing the Primary song "Follow the Prophet", but all you can hear is "prophet" and "way". He loves trying to sing anything.
♥When he sleeps he sleeps like a combination of me and my sister, Rebekah. He sleeps on his stomach like I do, and then frequently bangs his head into his pillow. What is frustrating about the latter is that he will make moaning noises in the morning and wake up Zeke. If it doesn't happen that way, then Zeke wakes Reid up. They don't like starting their morning without each other.
He was practicing standing here, and I guess the spinning is his victory dance?
♥He thinks everyone with a beard is Jesus. Santa Claus is no exception.
♥He loves balls, trains, planes, trucks-especially ones carrying garbage, and cars. He has frighteningly good aim.
♥He loves to pray.
♥One of his favorite things is his pj's. In our house they are called jammies. He calls them "mammies". Lately he tries to dress himself. He got both legs into one side of his pants and when his feet popped out the other end he exclaimed, "I did it!" I was so proud-even if it was wrong. He likes to pick out what clothes to wear.
♥If he doesn't like something. He'll let you know! "No like it!"
♥He is really shy!
I might consider potty a training attempt in January. The thought is daunting, but he shows signs that he might be getting ready for that step. It will be nice to have only one child in diapers again. We'll see.
For those of you reading (even up to this point), I will explain his name. Before getting pregnant with Reid I knew I wanted that name. It is Matt's paternal Grandpa's name. His Grandma's name is Maxine. So I played off of that and came up with Reid Maxwell. So regal! Kiddin'. After the twenty week ultrasound Matt said we could use that name. I was happy. I didn't get my way with Zeke's name until the hospital, so this was a huge step! :)
We Love you, Reid Maxwell Hovey!! Happy 2nd Birthday (tomorrow)!!
No comments:
Post a Comment