Sunday, December 12, 2010

Relay Race


This video was taken shortly before Gwen started smiling. But since then she seems to smile when we sing. Zeke loves to try to calm her through song. A good big brother.
Reid is trying to be a big brother too, but is only interested to an extent, ha ha!It has felt like forever since I have blogged. Only about two and a half weeks, but knowing how often I tend to blog, I've gone through a little withdrawal! Especially difficult to catch up on the blogs of friends and family.
Anyway, now that I sit here, my mind is blank and it appears nothing has happened in that amount of time... But I know that is NOT true.
We spoke with the Geneticist yesterday. Gwen is missing a gene on her 16th chromosome. I don't really want to go into it because there is not much to say. While it wasn't a completely worthless meeting, it wasn't full of profundities. Oh well~
Because of the help from Shane and Ronda Loveridge, Matt finished drywall in the basement. He is applying mud as I type this. There are THREE ROOMS in the basement now! :)

Reid will be two on Thursday. I hope to do a dedicatory post to my favorite middle child. For a sober child he brings us many laughs. Love him!

1 comment:

Kyra and Ben said...

Awh, Gwen has such sweet older brothers. She's growing up so fast too. That is great that you've been able to get work done on your basement-and while having an infant. It's like my household shuts down for two months after a baby is born. It's what I call survival mode:) Keep your posts coming, I LOVE them.