Can't take the anticipation!!
Get ready, get set,
Blow!!!
Eating the candy decor:
Mmmmm...

What is it?

A new movie!
Mega Bloks!
A new look for his big boy bed!

Get ready, get set,
Blow!!!
Eating the candy decor:
What is it?
A new movie!
Mega Bloks!
A new look for his big boy bed!
Reid had banana pancakes, pears and eggs for dinner. We watched Christmas specials on TV, and he just a blast. Here's to the next two years, kiddo!
~The Hoveys
1 comment:
Hi, Maggie! Thanks for the sweet comment that you left on my blog. Of course you are welcome to put me on your blog roll. I feel like it is important to share the experiences I've had in "Holland" with as many people as I can.
My sister, Lorene, told me about your family several weeks ago. You have been in my prayers. Your little Gwen is just beautiful, and I'm so glad to see you are able to be out and about with her.
We've been through genetic testing ourselves and have experienced test results with no real answers. Deletions are tricky because no one can tell you exactly how they will present in each individual. If you ever need to talk, or ask questions of another mom who's been there, feel free! If you email me at triptoholland {at} gmail {dot} com, I will be happy to give you my phone number.
Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment