Friday, October 1, 2010

"Thousands Flee in Panic!"

"Headlines don't sell papes, Newsies sell papes"

I went for that blog title because I wasn't feeling otherwise creative enough to find a way to say 'baby update' again.

At the OB on Thursday, I hadn't dilated but sit at 40% effacement. That really doesn't matter to me anymore though. Today at the ultrasound we learned Gweneth's head is a few days short of forty weeks, and to expect to schedule a cesarean in one to two weeks. We have one more ultrasound next week and will for sure have a date set for her arrival. I vibrate from her hiccups right now. I'm fighting the urge to pack a bag. Instead I do the dishes... and blog....

I just finished the Hunger Games series. Crazy! Recommended though.

We are attempting to plant grass seeds. The front yard is done and Matt might try for the back yard tonight. There is a spot where the seed has already germinated. I hope it does EVERYWHERE else too!

Zeke finished his first week of school. I survived it too. *Sigh* Actually, his buddies Armour and Romey asked if he went to school too, and he proudly and clearly said, he does school at his house. I'm proud!

Reid took to his new bed like I do to chocolate! It is adorable they way he HAS to have his pillow and blanket in a certain way. I'm pretty sure that he did so well because of Zeke. I think back to Zeke falling asleep by the door and stuff. Reid did none of that.

So that is the latest from Omaha!
~The Hoveys

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Haha, you definitely realed me in with the title. I was expecting an ant attack or something. Hope everything goes super well with the delivery. Hard to believe you're gonna be a mom of three!

Hoveys said...

Matthew & Maggie,
We are praying for everything to go well with Gweneth's birth. We will be anxious to hear how she and Maggie are doing. We are praying, also, that the MDs will be inspired and know the things that will help Gweneth the most.
Love, David & Lorene Hovey

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

That is exciting you get to hold your little girl soon...maybe our girls will have the same birthday? Good luck with all the new changes she will bring, and with the challenges of her health.