Matt and I have also noticed how much he blossoms with words and sentences. Way more advanced we think than Zeke was. But now Reid has Zeke's example. In the previous post I have a video of them both saying the word "helicopter", and it is very different. SO CUTE! Zeke says, "copadoctor", and Reid says, "topter". Gotta love it.
So, many of you know the way Zeke sucks on his fingers. He sucks his middle and ring fingers curled upward in his mouth. This enables him-he discovered, to be able to put his pinky finger up his nose. Well Matt has been telling him that when he turns four, he will be a big kid and has to stop sucking his fingers. On the way to church today Matt caught him and reminded him to stop. Zeke exclaimed he had to put his fingers in his nose because he had to get the worms out! We're like, you have worms in your nose? Adamantly he said yes. After some probing and attempts at convincing him it wasn't true, he firmly believes it still. Matt told him they are boogers, not worms and he said that the boogers turn into worms. I do not know where this all came from, but it was entertaining!
~the Hoveys
1 comment:
How funny! I moved a bunk bed when we moved out of our last house to find buggers on the wall. My son explained he put them there for the flys to eat. Where do they get this stuff! :)
Post a Comment