Sunday, October 10, 2010

Left Unfulfilled,,,

Several of the previous ultrasounds had shown that Gwen's face was in my back, but this last and final ultrasound she wasn't so camera shy. When the technician learned this, she made sure to get a picture:
She wrote "Hi Mom and Dad" on it.

Then she got a great shot of her nose and lips. Aren't they cute and perfect?
She has the pout look down. Ha ha!

So, Zeke came down with a bad cold, and days later Reid came down with a bad fever! His fever came manifest as they were being babysat by my friend during the ultrasound. So far our friends have not gotten sick, thank Heaven. So two days later Zeke comes down with a fever and Reid comes down with a cold! I kept them home from church today which brings us to the title of this post: "Left Unfulfilled". I am sad to miss church. I could see Zeke missed it too. He missed his teacher and his friends. To endure another week without that spiritual boost is tough but doable. :)
The boys have a blast jumping on Zeke's bed. They really wanted to show me, so I grabbed the camera. I think later one of them bonked their head on something. So we reminded them of the monkeys who jumped on their bed and whose mother called the doctor, dot, dot, dot. Anyway, I love to see them be silly kids. Their youth makes me happy. Especially when Reid says, "Watch!" He is a different kid with us and with, well, those who aren't us. So shy otherwise.

Anyway, I babble. Here's the video:

1 comment:

The Stradlings said...

They are so cute! I love when kids are happy! :)