Thursday, October 14, 2010

Some Closure! October 22nd.

OK! At the appointment today I found that I can now say officially that I lose weight in my ninth month. Don't know why, but yeah. I just lose some pounds in the final weeks. Now that I am being redundant, I'll move on.
Moral of the story is we scheduled the cesarean section for October the 22nd, at 8:30 in the morning. I am so relieved!
With all the prep we've done, I can't imagine there is TONS more to do, chore-wise. I will manage my time best I can. Get the boys ready, all that.

In the meantime, I tried to sign up for a tour of the new maternity wing of Bergan Mercy Hospital. Matt and I wanted to get a sitter, go to dinner and take the tour. Finding a sitter backfired, so Matt stayed home and I did the tour myself. However, I couldn't find the tour group. Long semi-embarrassing story short, one of the nurses showed me around. I'm so grateful for that and glad that I and our daughter are in those capable nurses hands. Awesome-ness!

Alright, well I could babble further, but I won't. :)
~The Hoveys

3 comments:

Christine said...

Congratulations!! Good luck with the c-section!

Hoveys said...

Hooray!!! Now you know that you won't really be pregnant forever!!!!!We will be thinking about you and Gweneth and praying for you both. Good Luck with the C-sec. Love, David & Lorene

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

It's totally normal to lose a little bit of weight the last few weeks of pregnancy. I remember stepping on the scale and being *cough, cough* pounds and thinking, "I have a few more weeks to go...I'm not sure I can handle more!" and then it started going down after that. phew. I'm so glad you finally have some closure. That's got to be so nice. I hope and pray all goes super well with the delivery and everything!