Tuesday, August 3, 2010

♫♫That's the sound of the Men Working on the Chain (Link Fence)!♫♫

So the project we declared would be the first thing we'd do is done! It probably fell into the fifth item place. But we now have a chain link fence! It is a happy, happy thing. I mostly trusted the boys not to wander into the front yard where I couldn't see them as well, but I don't trust people not to wander to our back yard! So there you go.
Here is Matt with his buddy, Steve. Matt is tying a post while Steve held it tight:

Here is my contribution. I came outside with the camera, and they told me to hold the fence while they pulled it tight. ☺

Steve's son, Ethan came to help, and when he got bored, he played with Zeke. Which, really, was a tremendous help!

Reid and I just enjoyed observing. We were the cheerleaders:

When Reid stuck his tongue out for the first picture, I played a little monkey see, monkey do. But I couldn't pull off as cute a look as he did!
We traveled to Lincoln for Cousin Millie's baby blessing. Those pictures are to come.
~the Hoveys

No comments: