
Zeke and Reid at the park:

Most pictures I take of Reid right now are useless because he moves too much! This one is a blur, but still cute!

Alright, I promised pictures from the Special Olympics. First though, is our visit with our cousins, Eli and Millie. It all happened on the same day:
This picture is too silly not to post. Rebekah and Eli were ready for it, but Zeke and Reid were not interested and Millie flashed me! ☺
We left for the Olympics in Lincoln at 5:30 in the morning. Dropped Matt off at Southeast High School at about 6:45. He helped as a tour guide leading the basketball teams to the correct court.
The boys and I headed over to Grandma Ashby's house to eat breakfast, then we headed to the cousins. Yay! After settling in and playing around, we went to the park. Then we went home and waited for Grandma to join us for lunch. Shortly before lunch was ready, Reid had already had enough. So in true fashion, he passed out on the couch:

In the afternoon we met up with Grandma again at the Olympic basketball games. Matt found us and joined us for a bit. We watched the game between Utah and Texas, and for a while it looked as though Texas had it in the bag. However, Utah tied it shortly before the buzzer, sending it into overtime, and won by seven points! It was exciting. ☺Matt actually took a picture of a game, but I didn't get it on here. So it is us in the bleachers:

(All volunteers wore yellow t-shirts. You can see my Brother-in-Law Scott between Matt and Zeke)

(Zeke and Grandma-no, I have no idea what they're doing. Rebekah and Millie are blocked by arms)
(Not the most flattering picture of me, but I'm not in very many, so there you go!)Well, in another post another day, I will show you that we got our fence up!!!!!! Woot! Also, there is some funny footage from Zeke. I dozed off on the couch and he grabbed the camera to take pictures of Reid. We'll see if he did just that!
1 comment:
I like the picture on the bridge! I can't believe how big your boys are getting!
Post a Comment