Well I have a handful of pictures I took that day. I missed a couple people though. I got Ben and Heather's girls, but not Ben and Heather!!
Mommy Rebekah and daughter Millie:
Hanging out on the sofa: (Zeke, Eli, Scott, Rebekah and Millie)
They would rather not pose at this time, but I take a picture anyway!
Little Bryar enjoying dinner:
Hayden, Reid and Grandma being silly:
Andrew, Mom and Dad. Zeke would have been in the sofa's gap, but he somehow eluded me:
Scott, Millie and Seth probably doing something irreverent on the lap-top ☺:
This past Monday was the nineteenth anniversary of my baptism. :) And this picture happened somewhere around that time. Reid suffered an injury, but hated the Band Aid more than anything:

Then this cute activity happened on Tuesday:
On Friday we had a family night out. We ate at Godfather's Pizza, then went shoe shopping for Zeke, and topped it off with a first visit to the Bob Kerry Pedestrian Bridge. The only suspension bridge in Nebraska (and maybe Iowa). It crosses the Missouri river over to the Iowa side.Zeke felt like he was flying like a bird:
Now he is walking backwards. Matt really loves the cloud in the background. It got really stormy on our way home:
Look! It is like "Walk to Remember"! The part where the teens are on a date and the girl stands in "two places at once." FUN!
Well, that is it from us for now. I have a busy Thursday coming up this week. A morning appointment with the high risk OBGYN, followed by one with my regular OBGYN, and then in the afternoon I have to go to the dentist. Better start brushing! :D
~Hoveys
2 comments:
I tend to avoid being in pictures a lot of the time so I approve of the fact that you missed me :) And i love the A Walk to Remember reference!
I love the picture of the sunset on the bridge :) and I love that with blogging we get to capture all those everyday things we do. Glad you had fun with family :)
Post a Comment