
We had our third ultrasound for Gweneth now. Long story short, she has HIGH RISK for hydrocephalus, but CURRENTLY SHOWS NO EVIDENCE OF IT. Her head is the normal size, and as it turns out she is one pound and eleven ounces. ☺ Her spine is healthy and so is her heart and face. So, drawing from the title of the post, her struggles lay isolated in her brain. A gargantuan blessing. We continue to prepare ourselves. Thank you so much for you prayers and fasting! I have another ultrasound in three weeks. They will continue to measure her head, and follow her heart.
The only thing is that I could do without the daily reminders from Zeke that I'm getting "bigger, bigger". But that is the only way he knows how to tell the progress before he gets his baby. ☺
~The Hoveys
5 comments:
That is so great to hear, Maggie! Truly the faith that your family has demonstrated through this whole thing is exemplary. We'll keep praying for you!
oh, thanks for sharing the great news!!
I'm so glad to hear that. What a scary and unnerving situation. We will keep praying for you and your sweet little lady. Hope to hear more good news.
Glad to here!
That is such wonderful news!!! You are all in our prayers. I agree with Tasha, you have such a positive outlook and such strong faith. You inspire me :)
Post a Comment