I keep forgetting to mention one of the neatest things that happened while Matt and I were running. We crossed paths with about 15 female deer at around mile 11 or 12. Three or four of them saw us and they all took off running. Matt suggested we slow down so as to not get trampled! Ha ha!
Some things about the boys I need to document before forgetting are that Reid-in my humble opinion, has a couple words in his vocabulary. He says "yay", "da" (as in ta-da!), "baba" (baby), and I think he tries to say ball or "ba".
He is going to lose the big toe nail on his left foot. We have no idea what happened to it. We just think he dropped something on it or got stepped on or something. :-(
Now for Zeke, just today I left him alone for five minutes so that I could get ready for the day, and when I came back, he managed to get into my youtube account and subscribe to some Asian man who wants to show us the wondrous art of hanging trees. Wow!
He is into computer games right now. He doesn't really know how to play most of them, but that doesn't stop him from trying! Most children his age begin asking the question, "why?" but Zeke continually says, "what?" I can't decide what I'd like to hear more...
Anyway, I'll leave you with a video of a really fun activity that we did in our bedroom yesterday. It really is those little moments, I tell you! Just as you watch it, try to ignore how HORRIBLE the bedroom looks! It is a combination of packing and relocating things while the ceiling gets fixed-which by the way, it now is.
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment