Friday, March 19, 2010

Special Bundle

I know, I know, too many posts this week. This is brief. I'm blogging to say-though many of you know this, that we are going to welcome our third little Hovey child into the world later this year. Good thing we're moving! But we are very excited and wanted to share our news.

~The Hoveys

8 comments:

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

Congrats! When are you due? Are you hoping that your girl will come this time? What a busy year for you!

Kyra and Ben said...

I love that you made just a tiny little blurb for such HUGE news! I'm so excited for you. So does that mean your marathon training is coming to an end?

thoughts of a Wicked Stepmother said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!!!

Alisa said...

Amazing!! Can't believe it's number three already!

Tami said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations! We are excited for you!!

Allison Nelson said...

Congratulations - that's great news!!!

Stephanie said...

You ran a half marathon whilst being pregnant? Wow. I would have died. I hate the early days of pregnancy. Good Luck.

Alissa said...

WOWSERS!! that's so exciting!! Every getting pregnant makes me want to get pregnant again!! jk. not really. But the idea of sweet new little baby is soooo exciting! Happy for you!!