I had to take a week off from the half marathon training. Having hurt something in my leg, last night was the first night back. I just took it easy, running only three miles. Next Monday I hope to start the week over again and by the end of the week run eleven miles. I'll get there!
Knowing that the training is getting more and more intense, I finally stepped up my game with nutrition. It isn't perfect, but I have been eating better. In light of that, I (I don't mind sharing this) am 168.6 lbs. Down from 181. I DON'T know the measurements because that was SO slow progressing I haven't taken any in months. But I'm sure they MUST have improved. :)
Anyway, we are all doing great here in the Hovey household. Hope this post finds you well,
Maggie
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago
6 comments:
Wow, guess I should start training for a half-marathon too. Congrats. (
Congrats girl, that's awesome!
Way to go! :-)
I lost weight a couple of years ago and now it's crept back on...I need to take it off again because my clothes aren't fitting well. You'll be my inspiration.
Hang in there your doing great!!
I'm quite impressed that you're running a half marathon. Brava! You go girl. Good luck with the training. :) You're inspiring me.
Wow--way to go! I'm truly impressed at your goal (and the fact that you've gotten this far) I'm glad that your leg is feeling better (I thought about it and woulg guess it's your tibialis posterior tendon that was giving you a hard time)
You're going to do great in your half-marathon! I definitely admire your determination, stamina and of course weight loss. ;-)
Post a Comment