He had made a Valentine for Matt and me in his Sunbeam class last week and it came to us in the mail. That was too fun!
Reid is closer and closer to walking. He LOVES the attention he gets when he takes four or more steps at a time.
I successfully got Matt a Valentine/Birthday gift without him noticing. That's right! AND HE LOVES IT! (A BYU sweatshirt)
Here are pictures from our Valentine's date night: (Thank you to Liz and JP for letting Zeke and Reid hang out with them.)
Pac-Man
I knew we couldn't pass up a picture with Mario!
I haven't lost my touch with the claw machine! Also, I hit the jackpot in tickets. Out of 560 tickets, I won about 450 of them. With them, we got the boys some great prizes.
The happy couple!
~The Hoveys
2 comments:
looks like fun! We need a date like that. Congrats on your weight loss too!
Glad you had fun! :)
Post a Comment