Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cheese Snow

Gotta jot down a couple of the silly things Zeke's been saying. He loves his new train tracks and he loves The Incredibles. So one day he runs to me he says, "The train is falling off the bridge!" I said it needed a super hero. That has become a game we play quite frequently. So, as Zeke and I were grocery shopping he needed to take a potty brake. Sitting on the toilet he suddenly looks up at me and say, "Mommy! The train fell off the tracks! I need a super hero!" I repeated what he said in the form of a question and he says, "No, just kidding. I'm going potty."

I don't know, I thought it was too silly. The other moment was a new term coined in the Hovey household: Cheese snow. There has been a bit of snow fall lately, and for dinner one night we used parmesan cheese. The cheese became snow cheese... I don't know, it is just funny.

Matt reminded me of the other one. The way he pronounces 'helicopter' is this- cop-a-doctor. Point to a helicopter and ask him what it is, he will excitedly tell you it is a copadocter.


AWESOME


No comments: