We went under contract yesterday. With several things to do in the meantime, we close on March 26th. We are pretty much thrilled! I'm actually curious what the yard looks like.... :-D
Congratulations, you should have a house warming party. Tell Rebekah that I lost my phone and don't have her number. She can call Jeff's phone though. (308) 520-2847
Yeah!! That's exciting! If you need some boxes, I have about 10 you can have!!! I was saving them, but it doesn't look like we will need them, let me know if you want them!
Congrats! Getting a home is so much fun and worth all the work! You'll definitely have to take before and after pictures as you make it your home. Good luck!
7 comments:
Wow! Congratulations! it looks like a fun home!!! Yay for you guys!
Congratulations, you should have a house warming party. Tell Rebekah that I lost my phone and don't have her number. She can call Jeff's phone though. (308) 520-2847
Tell her that I would love to come to her shower.
Congratulations!!!
Yeah!! That's exciting! If you need some boxes, I have about 10 you can have!!! I was saving them, but it doesn't look like we will need them, let me know if you want them!
Congrats! It looks like a really nice place. So will you be in our ward still or are you leaving us?
Congrats! That's gotta be SOOO exciting!
Congrats! Getting a home is so much fun and worth all the work! You'll definitely have to take before and after pictures as you make it your home. Good luck!
Post a Comment