Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We bid on this TODAY

Here is the link to the house details. We can't let this one go without trying. Sorry again for the dark pictures!!!!!

Living Room... HUGE! the wood is 1.5 inches... apparently not seen much anymore. BTW the house across the street was sold, so, promising?


Dining area (can be closed off from the LR)View out DR window. We have to put in a fence. But neighbors on both sides already have them, so it wont be too expensive.

Storage!! I missed a closet too!
Don't you love these olive green machines? They might last all of 6 mos. before we replace them. ha ha! also in this room is a potential 3/4 Bath. TONS of equity in this place!
Master Bath!!!!!!!!!!!
Funky Rec Room. We'll probably paint the paneling, and lay carpet. Funny stuff!!
We bid on it about two minutes ago. My heart is racing.... I have to get ready for our blue and gold banquet tonight!! I have to focus. :-)

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

No, we live in the west maple ward. I do know the Chekettes though. Sister Chekettes has been in scouting and I am in scouting and our wards meet together for scouts, so I see her every week. I love her, I think that she is hilarious. And her son Thomas, I knew in high school and also had a class with him in college.

Stephanie said...

Oh, congratulations on the bid on your house. That is a really exciting feeling, isn't it. We bid on a house last summer.

Christine said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed!! Good luck!! (I wish we had basements here in California)

Tami said...

That is so exciting!!! Can't wait to hear--I hope you can get it! Good luck! Hey--I do my videos with one of those Flip video players--they are little videos about the size of a point and shoot camera--just google it, you'll see what I mean. It plugs right into your computer with a USB port. It comes with the software to put together the little clips I sometimes get around to posting!!! They sell different sizes of Flip videos (with different storage capacities) I just have the smallest one and that is really all I could ever need because I just keep saving it onto my computer.

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Good luck! Buying a house is so exciting!

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

House hunting is fun and tiring! You've got some great choices though so good luck!

Tasha said...

I'm so excited for you! How long does this process take--will it be weeks before you know? We don't want you to leave us, but that house looks pretty grand!

kristin said...

congratulations, how exciting!! i absolutely love the kitchen. good luck!