Sunday, January 3, 2010

**Christmas 2009**

So we had a fun little Christmas together, our little family. We got totally snowed in, which was fine because we had no plans to go anywhere. Blizzards are one thing, but wind blowing snow drifts are something else! The wind carried tons of snow onto the balconies across from us. I don't envy them!!!! But here is a video of almost a week later when they tried to dig it out:





Here is Christmas Eve and Santa's snack:


Here are the boys on Christmas morning:




We did not do our own little Nativity this year, but we watched "The Nativity". Good movie! However, HERE is a fun flashback.
Special shout out-if you will, to those in our family who I didn't realize ('til now) followed the blog. I hope you enjoy keeping in touch with us in this fashion, as I enjoy posting! Not as cool as being together, but what can you do?
We love you all!
~the Hoveys

3 comments:

Alisa said...

Ok, NOW I see what you guys were talking about. Looks cold. Wow. Cute Christmas pics!

Stephanie said...

I am sick of the snow. I am almost tempted to buy tickets to Arizona and get away from it for a while. I'm glad you had a lovely Christmas.

Christine said...

How fun. We got to squeeze a Utah trip in to experience snow for a week. That was enough. ;)