Very happy to write a few notes for blogger today!
FYI: TDAmeritrade will outsource 200 jobs after the tax season. We are holding true to the belief India cannot do Matt's job.
I finished book 12, The Gathering Storm, in the WoT series. FANTASTIC!! Now we have to wait a year before we read the next one. Ho-hum.
Next week the Primary will start giving the future Sunbeams a taste of Primary. I'm excited for Zeke. The leaders are switching me from the CTR 8 class to the class just above the Sunbeams. This is going to be done so that the boy who moves up can just stay with the same teacher he's had for the last two years... I don't know. Anyway, I don't know what to do with myself. Yes I've taught that age before, but it has been a little while. I'm nervous.
Two days until Reid Maxwell Hovey turns one year old. I'm so tickled! Here are some pics from his first year:



~the Hoveys
No comments:
Post a Comment