Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Get to it!





I know, I know, I just posted yesterday, but I must write about this before I forget. Good ol' "Sesame Street" was on in our living room, when they decide to have a fella on to sell Big Bird a new habitat. The real estate agent takes him to the beach, the rain forest and a swamp, with an individual rap song about each. When Zeke was finished watching it, he tried to rap too saying, "the beach, the beach!" I went wide eyed as it doesn't really sound like he is saying the word beach, if you follow me....!!
The second clip is the beginning of another show called the "Electric Company". Because of this show Zeke loves to pretend he is beat boxing. This morning he wanted to play on the keyboard. So he plugs in the cord and says, "I plug it in." Then he starts beat boxing and (like the song in the clip) says, "c'mon and plug it in!" Zeke is so funny!

Alright, I guess I must get on with the birthday preparations for Reid. This time of year is so fun for parents! There are presents hidden all around the apartment waiting to be wrapped.
~the Hoveys

2 comments:

Kyra and Ben said...

How funny. It's funny what they pick up just by watching. They are sponges!

Christine said...

Ha ha. I remember watching both of those shows when I was little but I never remember raps being in either of them :) :)