So here is a thought provoking question of the day: Matt asks, "Why are kids so ready to eat whatever they find on the floor, but refuse to eat whatever food you give them?"
My question is why do we have to wash our bath towels? They are only ever used after we are clean, so why clean them? JUST KIDDING
Many of you have already heard our happy news, but I willingly share with you again that Matt passed his Series 24 exam on Tuesday. He can have his normal life back! :) We are so proud of him. Congratulations Matthew!!
Weeks ago Matt set his Series 24 exam date to be Tuesday, October 26th, the same day as the official release of The Gathering Storm by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson. It was meant for either a pick-me-up if he failed, or a celebration if he passed. :) It is book 12 of 14 potential books. I am currently half way through book ten. Did you read that LeGrand?! Ha ha.
Also recently, My sister Kate, Brother-in-Law Jason, and nephew Grant came to Lincoln/Omaha to stay a night and attend the temple. They are in our temple district down South in Lawrence,
Kansas. We had absolute pleasure of babysitting Grant, and of course documenting it.
Here is Grant chewing on his favorite object-not a blanket, Mom's blouse. That'll be fun to blackmail him with in the future. In the meantime, he is watching Reid take interest in his bottle.
Getting to know you. Getting to know things about you...
Grant is thoroughly enjoying "Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too".
Here is each one of the boys just kinda doing their own thing for a few minutes.
Here is Zeke trying to be a good helper.
Here is more proof that I can't take a piture of Reid without his tongue out...
...Unless he is sleeping!
~The Hoveys
4 comments:
Thomas loves the Wheel of Time books...I didn't know the next one was out. And I thought this one was the last since the main author died and Brandon Sanderson was just finishing up. Hmmmmm...I suppose I'll have to read all of them sometime. Hope you are all well!
There's nothing better than to hear your kids laughing together. So adorable!
Wow, I don't think that I've ever noticed that Reid has teeth--he mostly seems to be calmly sleeping when I see him:) Congrats to Matt: it would be so difficult to study after working and having a family to come home to. Are these tests produced by the company or is it a national exam? Happy Running tomorrow on Halloween!
Congratulations on the test. What a relief. :)
How nice of you to babysit. My kids are too old I think. We need to borrow someone's baby to liven things up around here ;)
Post a Comment