Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

Matt and I will be watching a Dracula movie when the boys go to bed, so in the meantime I will share with you the festivities to be had at our house!

Carving the pumpkin(Thursday)
Digging out the seeds:
Drawing the face:
Finished project:
All lit up:
TDAmeritrade Trick or Treat(Friday)
Matt's former coworker Ryan, in the RAS Department. FREAKY! (the guy behind him was a drag queen- or as it was circus themed, he was a bearded lady- before we got there. We saw pictures though!)


Pig in a blanket:

Wall-E:
We went to the "Safe Trick or Treat" at a mall, but we will NEVER do that again. Too many people so it takes too long just to get a little candy! Zeke wasn't in a great mood either. :( However, I felt like #1 Mom because there wasn't 2 minutes going by between someone raving over Zeke's costume again and again. That made my night!

Hovey 5K(At beautiful Zorinski Lake)

Our blood, sweat and tears home made T-Shirts. On the front are ghosts:
Matthew and Reid, then Rachel LeBaron, LanaMarie Thorne and Wesson, and Zeke and myself in front:

Ward Trunk or Treat
(The back) of my friend, Candice, and her stepson-the twinky. I loved his costume last year too; it was him inside a giant gift box. I believe he was supposed to be God's gift to women.


Matt, Wall-E and Pig in a Blanket hanging out with LanaMarie, Curious George and the Man in the Yellow Hat. Awesome, right?!!!

My lovely pupil, Lindy Pratt. :)Well, we had a blast this weekend. Hope this post finds you extremely well.
~The Hoveys

1 comment:

Alisa said...

The boys' costumes are so cute! Glad you guys had a good time. And I love your comments on my blog--I'm glad to know someone reads it. :-)