Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm Not Responsible if the Computer Crashes....

I haven't posted in a bit, and really wanted to. Other than that, I'm not really supposed to use the computer! It came close to crashing the other day, and we have no idea why, or why it started working again. But Matt really needs to use it to study or he'll have to postpone his test. I'm thinking the less it is used... etc. Well, I still really want to post, so here you go!

Seth had a Swim Meet in Omaha, so he and Dad came by to visit. Reid slept through all of it!


Here is Reid at 10 months old:He has been sitting himself up for about a month now. Almost as soon as that, he has tried to pull himself up on things. He is slowly growing out of the wounded soldier crawl and using all fours. But right now the wounded soldier is faster, so he resorts to it. He eats 98% of the food you put in front of him, which is more than I can say for Zeke. :) I believe we will make it the whole first year for nursing. Also, more than Zeke did!

One day while Reid napped, Zeke and went outside. The colors and lighting were so fine, I wanted to see what pictures I could get. This airplane is one of MANY that fly overhead every day. They are very loud!

This is a picture that we took at the Airshow. But this plane flew overhead before I got the camera out. I affectionately call it the Air Force Enterprise. It was loud and creepy. Zeke freaked out a little.
Lastly, these pictures might look nicer, if I knew anything about photography, but I like them just the same.It's been a pleasure!! Hope this post finds you well.
~the Hoveys

1 comment:

Kyra and Ben said...

Reid sure is growing up. I loved his shirt, it reminded me of candy corn (Fall is such a lovely season). I for some reason didn't know you lived in Omaha. That's nice that you can be so close to your family.