Monday, October 12, 2009

A Look into the Daily

This was the scene outside our balcony doors on October 1oth:

Ezekiel and Reid had been sick with a cold, and Zeke got hit worse. So here is his rash!!

This is when it was just barely developing...

He was on amoxicillin for 10 days (finishing yesterday), and Benadryl for just the first two days before we didn't want him to continue it.


BYU opened a Chapter in Omaha. I Photo Shopped my way in there. Elder Quinton Cook and his son were the main speakers. Elder Cook then spoke to the Omaha Stake on Sunday.


I just wanted to include this cute picture of Zeke and Matt working out together. :)

General Conference Sunday at the Handly home. YAY!




Craft Time

I made Zeke a pirate eye patch. Sorry the pic is dark!We made ghosts and goblins. The one closest to the camera resembles Reid. Below is a pic to compare. :)
Don't they look alike?! Ha ha!


Many of you have heard of if not seen the video of the school teacher teaching the class a song and chant praising President Obama. Rush had the same thing done for entertainment's sake, so I had Zeke join in for fun. (Warning: some of you might not approve):



Lastly, I had wanted to run a 5K on Halloween with some friends from church, but we couldn't rationalize the cost. So, to make it up to me, Matt suggested we do our own little Hovey Family 5K on the same morning. I am SO excited! With the weather, who knows if it will happen, but I am determined.
Hope this post finds you well,
~the Hoveys

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Cute pics! I love the photoshop and Reid's pumpkin! Way to go, Maggie--yea, those race entries get expensive, but at least you're running!!

Christine said...

Hey did your doctor think that Ziek is alergic to Amoxicillan?? Jacob is and the way we found out was because he got a rash when he was on it when he was younger.