Hey, all. This week was a tough one as I've been recovering from the heat exhaustion. About half way through the day I'll get so weak my knees almost give out. Or I'll get up from a seated position and walk about 10 paces and my vision will go. It has been different!
Thursday was the first day I went to the gym to work out since the triathlon. I did a class with my friend Candice that was supposed to burn 1000 calories. After that class I've come to the conclusion that some muscles just aren't meant to be worked like that!!!!!
~The Hoveys
3 comments:
Rest up, looks like the boys wanted to be part of that R&R. Hope you feel better soon, and bravo on the triatholon.
Wow no fun! 1000 calories? Crazy class, my goodness! Hope you feel better soon!
Heat exhaustion? No fun, but also a good reason to rest. That workout must have been tough--I'd be sore for days!!
Post a Comment