Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What do you get when you cross a caterpillar and a wounded soldier?

The answer to the title's question is: Reid Maxwell Hovey.
Above: The AF version of the star ship Enterprise


Six Blue Angels flying very close together!


The Blue Angels grounded. Cool little beasts!


This aircraft allowed tours. But we didn't go on it this time. Next year though!


Look how low down this one is!!



More to come another day. But I will leave you with another video of Reid at the airshow. The obvious noise did not effect him at all! Disclaimer: Matt forgot the camera was sideways. Sorry.



3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

I loved the crawling video!

Christine said...

So cute. My Jacob had a stink bug crawl.

Thorne Family said...

His crawl is the funniest thing! I love showing your videos to Wesson, he just sits there and watches and says "baby". He just loves them!