Friday, September 25, 2009

Ezekiel's 3rd Birthday

He started out his day with Thomas the Tank Engine through Netflix online.


Then we headed out to a farmer's market super close to our apartment.

Next, he was playing out on the balcony where on his birthday, he got his very first sliver. Boy was it a nasty one!


We did cake and presents last. I will NEVER go into cakes professionally-but I should think that is obvious. It was recognizable at least. Ha ha!
Well, of course we have videos too!! But I'll just do this one for now.

4 comments:

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

He is so cute! That sliver was HUGE! The cake looks really good. What a cute mommy you are making such a fun birthday :)

Kyra and Ben said...

Happy Birthday! You did great on the cake Maggie. I still am trying to get the courage up to do Landon's 2nd b-day cake, luckily that's still six months away!

Christine said...

I love the fall pictures and the pumpkins!

Makes me want to bust out my decorations!

Is it that time already?

Love the cake. I've never gotten that adventurous. Hello Kitty and an attempt at a castle cake was the extent of my cake creations.

kristin said...

yeah, what a great way to turn three! happy birthday zeke!